Health Alerts
Things To Know
Monthly Memo
Our Staff
Helpful Links




Medications can be administered at school only if the following criteria are met:

  • The medication must be delivered to the nurse by the child's parent/guardian in the original pharmacy-labeled container.
  • The parent/guardian and physician must fill out the necessary permission forms (available from the nurse).

Maintaining communications with your child's nurse is very important. Please make sure that health information, telephone numbers and addresses on your child's emergency card and health record are accurate.


Medical Concerns:

Should your child's health status change during the school year, please be sure to notify the School Nurse. The School Nurse will then be able to assess your child and develop a health care plan for your child during school.






Top of the Page

• Health Alerts • Things To Know • Monthly Memo • Our Staff • Forms • Helpful Links • Guidelines •

Norwood Public Schools
100 Westover Parkway
Norwood, MA  02062

 Copyright (c) 2011 Norwood Public Schools